Who is mentoring for?
- An entrepreneur
- If you’ve just started in coaching or a struggling coach
- Freelance professional.
- A leader of some-sort
Why mentoring will help you?
The Better Life founder’s experience as a coach, mentor, consultant and entrepreneur will help you save time and money in the long run.
You’ll receive a combination of advice, training, teaching, an element of coaching, goal setting, guiding and motivation. As a mentee, the mentor will also connect you with other like-minded people if he feels they can add value to your business/life/project.
What type of mentoring could you get help with?
- Becoming an effective leader in your personal and professional work life
- Starting your business
- Become a world-class public speaker
- Automating and scaling your business
- Publishing your first book
- Running your first event/workshop
- Selling your own merchandise/eCommerce shop
- Getting more Coaching clients
- Get exposure and become an effective networker
Where do the mentoring sessions happen?
Whichever of the two works better for you can be discussed in the 15 minutes consultation call.